A dramatic 60 storey modern point tower designed by the award-winning architectural firm, Hariri Pontarini Architects, integrating the historically designated 1905 Canadian Bank of Commerce Building at 197 Yonge Street, on the east side of Yonge Street, north of Queen Street. The lobby and extensive amenities designed by internationally renowned interior design firm Cecconi Simone. The entrance and lobby of the Massey Tower will be in the restored bank building. The Massey Club will feature fitness and weight rooms with steam-rooms, a piano bar, cocktail lounge, party room, kitchen and dining room that opens onto spectacular roof gardens designed by the acclaimed landscape architect Janet Rosenberg and Associates.
• Two 24 hour, 7 day a week concierges.
• 8 hour, 7 day a week recreational director.
• Two guest suites.
• Superintendent suite provided for on-site convenience.
• 6 levels of above grade, state-of-the-art automated parking complex off of Victoria Street. Two automobile
• elevators will access the automated parking through lounge.
• Suites designed by Cecconi Simone with 9’ smooth-finished ceilings are exclusive of bulkheads required for mechanical purposes such as kitchen and bathroom exhausts, heating and cooling ducts and sprinklers.
• Choice of pre-finished engineered laminate flooring inliving/dining, bedroom and den areas*.
• Solid core entry door with security view-hole.
• Sliding doors and/or swing doors to balcony or terrace**
• Architecturally-designed baseboards, door frames and casings.
• White plastic-coated ventilated wire shelving in all closets.
• Insulated double-glazed, aluminum windows.
• Stacked washer/dryer with exterior venting and white “decora” switches and outlets
• European-style appliance package including 4-burner glass ceramic cook-top, stainless-steel oven, hood-fan, integrated refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave.
• Junior One Bedroom suites features include 2-burner glass ceramic cook-top, stainless-steel oven, integrated refrigerator, dishwasher drawer and microwave**.
• Contemporary kitchen cabinetry custom designed by Cecconi Simone in a variety of materials and colours *
• Choice of granite, composite stone or corian countertops with Cecconi Simone designed island */**
• Choice of porcelain, or glass tile backsplash*
•Single bowl stainless steel, under mounted sink with contemporary faucet.
• Ceiling mounted track lighting over island**
• Choice of pre-finished engineered laminate flooring*
• Massey Tower is being developed by MOD Developments Inc.
• All suites protected under the Tarion Warranty Corporation.
THE BATHROOM (MASTER BATHROOM OR MAIN BATHROOM IN
ONE BATHROOM SUITES)
• Cecconi Simone custom-designed corian sink with cabinetry below vanity and wall mounted faucet*
• Cecconi Simone custom-designed mirror/storage cabinet above vanity.
• Choice of porcelain tiles*
• Polished chrome accessory package including towel bar and toilet holder**
• Soaker tub and/or full height porcelain or ceramic wall tiles in tub/shower enclosure with frameless glass
enclosure on shower*
• Pressure balance valve for tub and shower faucet**
SECOND BATHROOMS (IN TWO BATHROOM SUITES)
• Cecconi Simone custom-designed corian sink with cabinetry below vanity and wall mounted sink faucet and mirror*
• Choice of porcelain floor tile*.
• Polished chrome accessory package including towel bar and toilet holder with full height porcelain wall tiles and porcelain floor tiles in shower enclosure*/**
• Frameless glass enclosure.
• Pressure balance valve for shower**
• Emergency voice communications systems, smoke, carbon monoxide detector where applicable in each suite.
• Entire building fully fire sprinklered.
• High-speed internet access provided with “future technology-ready” features in all suites.
• Rough-in only for future security system.
• Pre-wired for cable TV and telephones
• Purchasers will choose one of three finishes packages preselected by Cecconi Simone. All packages, and any choices within the package are to be chosen with the assistance of the builders’ Interior Design Consultant. All materials and other selections for which the Purchaser is entitled to make a selection are to be chosen from builders’ samples, and are as per builders’ specifications. Sizes and specifications are subject to change without notice, E. & O.E.
*: per builder’s samples **: as per plan